WHO'S NEXT, ALBERTA, ONTARIO...?
As of January 1st, 2014 Saskatchewan mandated that Headlight Aiming Systems must work with all headlights, Including XENON, HID & LED. Other provinces are sure to follow as these headlights are 30 to 35% of current market and increasing rapidly.
Canbuilt's Panther (OPT-5405) has always met and exceeded all provincial and state regulations
THE PANTHER: OPTICAL HEADLIGHT AIMER
Perfect Night Vision…
The Panther Optical Headlight Alignment System is another innovative product from Canbuilt’s professional line of products. The Panther exceeds (SAE and J600) standards as required by all Canadian Provinces and US inspection facilities. It is Canada, USA and Europe D.O.T. approved.
The Panther is designed to work with all kinds of headlamps in cars, trucks and busses including Xenon, LED and HID. Perfect to meet the needs of fleet maintenance operations, Collision, Auto & Truck repair shops.
Less than 5 minutes is required to check the headlight alignment of any vehicle. The Panther Headlight Alignment System is factory calibrated and ready to go, right out of the box.
- Precision ground and polished OPTICAL GLASS Lens
- Accurately Aims ALL Headlights including Xenon, LED and HID
- Fully reinforced, heavy duty base for stability and repeatable accuracy
- Versatile and compact Design allows for Fast & Simple Operation
- Easy to understand, Setup & Use
- Works effectively with cars, trucks and busses, ALL Models, ALL Years
- European Right Hand Drive Aiming Screens available
- Linear lateral Alignment Visor
- Built in Pointer provides for accurate positioning of high mounted headlamps.
- Laser Guided Floor Slope measurement
SIMPLE, ACCURATE, BULLETPROOF: NO GIMMICKS
Click here to find out why not aim Headlights on a Wall or screen ?
Optionally Available: (click on Part number for picture)
- Model # OPT-5500 Clear dust cover for optical head
- Model # OPT-5555 Optional Light Intensity Meter (not required for Provincial inspections)
- Model # OPT-5560 Optional Laser Alignment Visor
MANUEL DE L'UTILISATEUR