WB SERIES WORKBENCHES
Canbuilt made Workbenches have the following features:
- Workbench Top is made from heavy (14) gauge steel
- Top is formed to a "U" channel which can be wood filled for sound dampening or to mount vises and grinders on the bench
- The workbench is designed to "lock together" to provide strength and rigidity.
- Holes provided in "feet" to allow lagging into the floor
- Units come complete with bolt-on back lip
- Multiple units can be bolted together end to end for long workbench runs or Back to Back for deeper work stations
- Canbuilt Workbenches are electrostatically painted (industry standard) mist grey and oven-baked for a durable finish.
1/2 Bottom Shelf
Basic 4 feet
Basic 6' feet
Workbench Options Available:
1/2 bottom shelf: Model # WB-B-XX - (xx = length of shelf)
promotes good housekeeping and maximizes load capacity. The optional shelf is positioned high enough to allow the storage of a 5-gallon pail underneath. Order 1 for 1/2 shelf, 2 for a full bottom shelf.
Drawer Kit: Model # WB-D
(15 3/4" W x 23" D x 4" H) comes complete with drawer sliders, Drawer Stop, and mounting hardware
Neoprene top cover: Model WB-NL-XX - (xx = length of bench)
(24" x XX") protects any machined surfaces from damage, also sound dampens. Impervious to gasoline and oils.
Wet bench kit: Model # WB-TBK-XX - (xx = length of bench)
The kit bolts to the rear edge of the benchtop. It is designed to contain fluids and funnel fluids to drain to a container supplied by the operator. Includes side lips to contain fluid and load bolts for front legs to adjust tilt for flow. (Not available for 48" bench)